2011 FZ6R For Sale

gman2602

Hello, I am located in Louisiana. I have for sale a 2011 FZ6R for sale. It has about 1100 miles on it. If you're interested, make me an offer. Either PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Cash only. Thanks.

Attachments

gman2602

2011 fz6r

I am extremely motivated to sell. Title in hand. Cash only. Make me an offer. Bike is like new. Never dropped or laid down. Copper in color. Approximately 1100 miles. First service done and out of the way. Ready to ride!! Make me a reasonable offer!!

gman2602

Come on guys....This is practically a new....NEW bike!! Only 1100 miles on it. I have to sell it because it just doesn't fit me. I'm a cruiser guy. I'm too big for this bike. You have a chance to buy a bike in great condition for well below the dealer AND NADA listing. Make me a reasonable offer.

Fizzer6R

might get some response if you list an asking price

JSP

Super Moderator
You need to list an asking price per forum rules.

Thanks

latony007

hey your not the guy that bought it and brought it home and parents said take it back or move out? i wonder what ever happened to him :)

gman2602

hey your not the guy that bought it and brought it home and parents said take it back or move out? i wonder what ever happened to him :)
Nope. Wrong guy. I'm a 45 year old man who acquired the FZ6R by way of helping out a young kid trying to get a head start in his career. I thought that this would be a nice fit for me but after riding cruiser's all of my adult life that's where I'd like to get back to. Please spread the word about this bike for me though.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

gman2602

Yeah, Yankee area lol. Man even in the same state your about 6-1/2 hours out for a quick look

If it helps, I can do a virtual walk around with a video for you. I just need to sell this thing. I'm sure there's something we can work out if you're really interested. The bike only has a little over 1100 miles on it. The break in service was just performed about 600 miles ago. I have a clean title on it in hand. It's really up to you.

gman2602

Yeah, Yankee area lol. Man even in the same state your about 6-1/2 hours out for a quick look

If it helps, I can do a virtual walk around with a video for you. I just need to sell this thing. I'm sure there's something we can work out if you're really interested. The bike only has a little over 1100 miles on it. The break in service was just performed about 600 miles ago. I have a clean title on it in hand. It's really up to you.
I'm a cruiser guy. I thought this would be a nice bike for to and from work and short hops around town but after spending some time on it I came to the conclusion that I made the wrong decision.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

gman2602

I currently have a 2005 Road Star Midnight Silverado 1700 with 11k miles, lightly modded with many accessories not yet installed. I've been tossing the idea on going back to a FZ6R, I had a 09 yellow one, or just sell my roadie and wait to see what comes around.

Well, here's an opportunity to get practically a brand new one. The only thing you'll miss about this one is the extra 2-3 grand that it would cost to get a new one. I've already eaten the depreciation value and the cost of the first maintenance on it.