2011 Copper/Raven FZ6R for Sale

crs5011

Changing interests have brought me to put the bike up for sale. Great bike, but it seems like its time to move on since it doesn't get used as it should.

Bike is like new, 2nd owner since 92 miles in 2013. Break in service completed and serviced at the beginning of each season with full synthetic oil regardless of mileage. Always garage kept. 2 small blemishes from previous owner, one on right fairing the other is low on the left motor casing. Never dropped.

Bike has been lowered using a Roaring Toyz suspension link in the rear and fork adjustment in front, both of which can be removed/adjusted easily. Everything else is stock. Includes Nelson Rigg bags with waterproof covers.

Mileage may increase as I do ride it 1 to 2 times a week to and from work, but obviously not far as I've only put 3,000 miles on in 2.5 years.

Starting at $4800. Pretty firm on price since I don't need to sell it. I have the title in hand.

May be interested in trades for older Jeeps or muscle cars. Let me know what you have.

Price: $4800
Located: Harrisburg, PA

crs5011

Bump this up as riding season is just around the corner. Shoot me an offer on a low mileage, great riding bike. Need the garage space.