2009 Stock exhaust

shooter77_98

I am interested in getting my hands on a stock exhaust system. Mainly for the headers...looking to do a custom job. Anybody got one of these systems just laying around that they don't want?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Our stock are kind of a header it is 4 to 2 to 1 just in a smaller form factor .
I used my stock exhaust and made a custom 3 1/2"tip for mine and it worked out great , $50 bucks and sounds and performs as well as the $1500 dollar ones .

shooter77_98

Hey Yellow, are you talking about the pic of your bike? I see where you cut off the giant box and did something, but I would love to see more pics of how you did yours. What you did is more along the lines of what I want to do, but I just don't want to screw up the origanial exhaust(being military=you never know where you will end up...don't want any vehicle inspection problems in the future)...thus the reason for the extra system. All I am looking for is to save some weight and alot more sound. Not too worried about more horsepower as this is my wifes bike, but would love to shave a bit of the weight off it and make it louder.

If you have any other pics of exactly what you did with yours, again, I would love to see them.

Thanks in advance.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I'm an idiot... haha ;)

6R Blackout

stock muffler

I am interested in getting my hands on a stock exhaust system. Mainly for the headers...looking to do a custom job. Anybody got one of these systems just laying around that they don't want?
Hey man I have a stock exhaust that I have lying around you still looking for one?:D