1st day on here. 7day FZ6R owner.

AnTy

Hello everyone. My name is Andrus but I go by AnTy(anti). I purchased my FZ6R last weekend and so far so good. I love it. I'm a new rider. I started off with the Ninja 250 for about 3 weeks and saw a good deal on the FZ6R so I upgraded. I'm originally from CT but I'm out in SC. So far everyone seems cool. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. Take care everyone. :Sport: :thumbup:

NoDoze

Hi Anty, welcome to the forum and community!

We hope you enjoy your ride and please let us know how we can be of assistance to you :)

Although I do not know your background, I'd like to mention that if you haven't done so all ready, please take interest in your local MSF class. Hope that you also have your gear and wear them all the time.

Take care and ride safe! :thumbup:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Ledgini

Hey AnTy.

Welcome from the fair shores of England. The forum members are all pretty cool and we help one another out as much as possible. Don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how daft they may seem. We were all new once :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

CDN6R

Welcome to the Club... AnTy,,from Canada. The 6R is a great do it all type of motorcycle and you will find lots of great prople here. How is the weather in your area..here in Nova Scotia it is forever raining,lately:surrender:

short_guy

Although I do not know your background, I'd like to mention that if you haven't done so all ready, please take interest in your local MSF class. Hope that you also have your gear and wear them all the time.
Welcome from Michigan, and a HUGE +1 to the MSF class recommendation. Whether you're a completely new rider or not, I can't think of anything else that will do as much to improve both your skill and safety.

Enjoy the 6R, it's a great bike! :D

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer: