09 FZ6R decals

njdan

I emailed that guy about pricing and such. He sent me this one that he's done on the FZ6R before. I'm really considering this one. I would have him switch the FZ6R and the Yamaha on the graphics,which he can do no problem.
Did he say how much that decal would cost?

JonKerr

Elite Member

nc_fz6r

You guys think the yellow decal set would look good on a yamaha blue bike? If any of you photoshop wizards can superimpose those decals on a blue bike, that would be most helpful! :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

fstrthan_uthink

You guys think the yellow decal set would look good on a yamaha blue bike? If any of you photoshop wizards can superimpose those decals on a blue bike, that would be most helpful! :thumbup:
Something like this:

?

I think it looks good (the color scheme not my photoshop job lol)

porky45

big fan of the chargers...not a big fan of that color scheme on our bike... I say stick with white or black.

to each their own though! ;)

Yone

I emailed that guy about pricing and such. He sent me this one that he's done on the FZ6R before. I'm really considering this one. I would have him switch the FZ6R and the Yamaha on the graphics,which he can do no problem.
This looks awesome! MUCH better than what the black versions come with IMO. (and...sorry about the big graphic...)

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That would look pretty sweet!! The red dragon with the red rim tape looks HOT!

Yone

njdan

If they respond back saying they can make it for our bikes I am going with the red dragon graphics.