09 FZ6R decals

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Those look freaking bad@$$! :rockon:

Yone

Very nice! Yamaha really dropped the ball with the decals on these things... Shooting stars? I'd have loved to have gotten a white model, but the purple flowery decals struck me as somewhat less-than-masculine.

xplodnstar

Very nice! Yamaha really dropped the ball with the decals on these things... Shooting stars? I'd have loved to have gotten a white model, but the purple flowery decals struck me as somewhat less-than-masculine.
That was the point, after all, making a bike that girls will go, "oooooooh, I so want one!"

<---- And don't be knockin' the stars. ;)

Considering this is a first run, I think Yamaha did alright. These new decals do offer a little more variety and it's a great idea. Hopefully they'll come out with more options in colors and designs.

tractorboy

Xplodnstar does have a point...it is different.....
So far for the first aftermarket set ive seen those are really nice. And offer your "standard" expected graphic too.

The stars are sorta cool...but Im sure I will tired of them eventually. Heck I change graphics on the motocross bike every third year...I like to change it up!!

The red version would be sweet too.......I cant wait to see what the aftermarket graphic arena comes up with!!

cbzdel

I agree on the red version!

SiGPiGomer

These graphics are okay, But I would have expected better. I would rather have some thing that didnt say Yamaha or FZ6R all over it. I would rather have a graphics kit with all designs and no lettering.

demon408

me too

i wanted the white but the gas tank decal is under the clear coat! the fairing i could have removed. but i was iffy on the gas tank:( ne ways im not a fan of the decal for the black fz

MNDZA

Those look pretty good. I'd go for it if I didn't already put my red wheel stripes on. Yes I'm lazy to do 15 min of work.

JonKerr

Elite Member

joloy133

If you contact the company they can customize it 4 U, you can have red! They can do custom artwork for your own ideas also.

Bigevildoer

There's a local shop that actually will do vehicle wraps on a bike as long as you can supply the high-res artwork you're good to go. I've been thinking about it, but I think I'd rather do the airbrush thing myself. This option would be excellent for anyone who can't afford the airbrush job, as it is quite a bit cheaper.

I'm sure that most vehicle wrap places would do a custom job for you as well if you're interested.

Later!

Yone

JonKerr

Elite Member