Yamaha YZF-R125

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bmw675

I never took the MSF course... I did take the written DMV test and their parking lot test. I thought the parking lot test was a joke. Literally just a couple stop and goes and a turn.

Been riding on the street for over 2 years now, not one drop or accident. :cool: Grew up riding trail bikes though, so i've had some experience.
thats how it is in illinois, but there is a 'slolom' of like 4 cones and a u-turn at the end. that was the hardest part for me b/c the cones were tight. but i didnt take the msf course either, hopefully you didn't jinx yourself now, im not going to say a word about my experiences... ;)

neshi

thats how it is in illinois, but there is a 'slolom' of like 4 cones and a u-turn at the end. that was the hardest part for me b/c the cones were tight. but i didnt take the msf course either, hopefully you didn't jinx yourself now, im not going to say a word about my experiences... ;)
Lucky,

In Brooklyn, NYC they take you on a public road filled with potholes bad traffic trucks and what not!

You start by doing 3 left circles then 3 right circles then 3 figure eights with out hitting the curb or putting your foot down unless traffic is coming then they take you on the magic road with all of that noise and beep to you the commands 1 beep left 2 right 3 stop