Yamaha has new accessories on website.

bigguybbr

He's right, all of that has been available since the launch of the bike when I got it back in 2009...

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Rowdy

Does it change the rider height? I can't quite touch flat footed with seat all the way down. It looks nice and comfy.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Superzoom

be warned this site is known for being hard to deal with, but he seems to have a comfort seat not using gel?

YAMAHA FZ6R 2009-2010 COMFORT SEAT
That's actually very intriguing, but I'd like more information on it. I wonder who makes it and of course if it's any good. I would spend that much on a better seat. I hated my stock seat. Shaved the foam into a better shape and now it's just OK for a couple hours at a time.

Superzoom

Wow, just read a bunch of reviews on Fatbikez, and many were truly scathing. I wouldn't order from them unless they completely changed their management and policies.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bigguybbr

you can get it for $161 w/ free shipping off motorsportmonster (same as interstatecycle)

They are alright to deal with, their return policy just sucks. They hit you with a restock fee.

Detrich

gosh everything on there is so expensive... lol xP

bigguybbr

That's the Yamaha gel seat.
Well paint me retarded and call me GW, I had no idea the gel seat and comfort seat were anything but the same thing until just now.

:Im With Stupid:

Thats what I get for doing too much house work, night school work, and work work, and not stopping to have a drink every now and again. Time to fix that glaring oversight... :iconbeer: ...much better