WTB: Exhaust (New Jersey)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Just a quick FYI if someone hasn't told you. JB cannot run marthy advanced gear maps. Only pcv can run them. The pcv has speed sensor hookup for individual gear mapping.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
I am interested in keeping good gas mileage and a normal air fuel ratio. What do you recommend?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:
Either will work, jb will require you to switch maps depending on what your doing. Touring for mileage, sport map for tearing it up. PCV has advanced gear map - sport map for gears 1-3 and touring 4-6. Also has accel pump feature for extra kick under hard throttle. Marthy calls it the wheelie setting. I know JT and I use the accel pump settings and adv gear is used by pretty much everyone with pcv. A little more expensive (pcv) , but for me the adjustability was a selling point. Also as a side note, pcv can only carry 2 maps and you need a switch or computer to change. JB can switch on the fly and can carry 10. I only need the adv gear though. May eventually hook a switch and have a straight touring setup as well.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks, dude. I don't want to adjust it. I'm really only getting it because I've read I "have" to. I got the exhaust for the sound, not for performance. Performance is a plus, but people don't hear me. So, that scares me. The bike is plenty fast enough for me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member