Wheel stripes photos please!

Rat

Installed that on my bike.
You would LOL - yesterday I detached red stripes and applied yellow, after that detached those also, installed Kawi mirrors and went sleep. :D:D:D
Maybe I will try one more stripes - dark and thin red, perhaps I would like those. :)

Last edited:

lmacasiljig

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmacasiljig
Mine is rascal grafikz

Is your bike the 2010 or 09? I wanted the white, but could get past the gas tank graphics being clear coated under. I like how your side tank pads blend the angles in with the rest of the bike. Nice.

- yes Mine is white. Oh geezzz it took me two weeks to think of a way removing the girly tank graphics. First I thought of bringing it to a paint shop to powder coat but it is way too expensive... about 250$, not to mention the effort of removing it and hassle of bringing it to the shop (then you can't use your bike). So I just bought a carbon fiber vinyl sticker from autozone to cover it -- only 10$.

It's easy, just follow the pattern of your existing graphics and cut it to your carbon fiber. Let me know if you need help.

lmacasiljig

Mine is 2009... Sorry I missed that Q.

dolfan

here is some Rascal grafix on a blue 09.:D

Attachments

bjpinub

Here are some blue reflective "cut ups" on my blue FZ6R from Dunstan Graffix. Hope this helps.

Attachments

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

nashvillenobody

The guy e-mailed me back and asked me if yours were daffodil or sun yellow.. do you remember? Message me when you find out.
message sent

M76

Great pics on here... I have a black '09. I prefer the look of the black 2010 though (gold wheels and matching graphics). I went ahead and ordered the fairing decals off the 2010 model, along with gold wheel stripes to match. Will post pics when complete!

CDN6R

Great pics on here... I have a black '09. I prefer the look of the black 2010 though (gold wheels and matching graphics). I went ahead and ordered the fairing decals off the 2010 model, along with gold wheel stripes to match. Will post pics when complete!
Now that sould look real nice! Yes please post pics.