Question What's your odometer reading?

Hey all you Sixr fans, Duck man still among the living. Its been a long time since I was last on here. Just want to know how well your FZ6R has treated you so far. I am currently at 61 thousand miles on my baby and she has never let me down. But I have an itch, an itch that my bike with all of its mods and character can't scratch. So, I will be looking at this and would like everyones input or suggestions that may be similar in specs. Hope you all continue to ride safe while we live through what I believe is the dumbest year in my 36 years of living.

http://onyxmoto.com/inventory/2012-ducati-848-evo

61k, nice!!! My 2013 only has about 13k on her. Bought it with 3 miles on the odometer. Always glad to hear how dependable these bikes are. My mileage is low but the bike hasn’t even had a hiccup yet

2WheelsRplenty

I bought my 2015 FZ6R brand new from the dealer. Rolled up 55,000 kilometers this summer. The 848 is nice for track days, but I'd consider a multistrada to be a better companion for the FZ6R. The multistrada can do offroad, is much more comfortable seating position, and is much tamer than the race bike. I know I also got a GSX-R, and I ride that maybe 2000 km per summer, but a multistrada I can do 20,000 km in the same year.

bigddy263

Traded mine in a few years ago. Got a 2015 bmw f800gt, love it for e everything but sound. It's a twin, so it doesn't have that zing-zing sound. It is much louder than the fz6r, (I think everything is except electrics.) But, it's very similar in most other ways. Sits upright, comfortable, quick. The Beemer has many advantages, more power, torque, better mileage, heated grips, abs, gear indicator, and on and on. Maintenance is expensive if you take it in. I hope your future choice takes you where you want to go.

Elmojo

My 2010 has just under 12K on the clock. I've only put about 15 of those on it so far.
Just brought her home yesterday. Can't wait to begin the project/journey. :)