What color are your LEDs?

rjsantana20

:mad: Didnt get a chance to install the LEDs this weekend.

Still excited though. I think I am going to light up the power crystal as well.

cody34562

Have you installed them yet? I'm really interested in doing this and would love to see a step by step with pictures. thanks!

Tmak73

I just put these blue LED's in my headlight.

How did you do that? I was always curious how you got those inside the fixture. I put some more so around the headlight.

Mine are white-blue and are mainly used for running lights (with the headlight of course) I also used the same lights and replaced the license place lights to make it brighter.

Attachments

Deputyfarva252

Ok, I know a few more of you guys and gals out there have installed LEDs on your bike. What color have you chosen? The reason I am asking is because I purchased my favorite color "BLUE" to go with my blue bike. I noticed in another thread someone mentioned that they could not use blue or red in their state because first responders are the only ones allowed to use them. Low and behold, NJ is the same. I cannot use blue either.

So, now I just wondering what would like nice.

Here in north carolina its any forward facing blue , red , or amber lights as those are reserved for law enforcement , fire and tow trucks ..... so as long as they point down and are not visible from the front or rear its good , talk to one of your local state police officers and they can adivse better on what they allow and what they dont.