Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Doncan

FZ6R weight: @ 465 plus my weight with riding gear @ 225 equals 690 lbs.
FZ6R wheel power : @ 65 hp.
Estimated 1/4 mile and speed: 12.802 seconds @ 106.49 mph which is fairly acurate...

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

djf18374

ya ya ya lol im just saying its weird.... if you take the shaft hp 78hp and the stock weight of just the bike which is 468lbs and put it in you get a top speed of exactly the fz6rs top speed...down to the tenths of a mph you cant tell me they didn't plan that its fucking weird lol:eek:
If you gear anything too short, i.e. vehicle hits redline in top gear before the finish of the overall distance, you will be travelling @ maximum speed when you cross the finish line. I would be willing to bet that with taking the website's calcs into consideration and your data inputs, the 6R tops out well before the finish line and stays pegged at redline for the last bit of dragstrip. Just my $0.02 :)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

djf18374

no because the site dose not know the redline and this is the bike with no-one on it lol if the bike was remote controlled it and did 1/4 mile run it would redline at the very second of the finish line is what this site is saying but its meant for cars the bikes that's the weird part all i put in was the wet weight of the bike 467lbs and the engine hp 78hp and it calculates everything as if it were a car!!! but magically we get 128.8mph which just so happens to be the fz6r's redline speed!!! wtf
Ahhhh yes, I guess they would not know the gear ratios or redline for the bike if you did not put it in. Interesting, and very coincidental :thumbup:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member