Warm weather gear

bobski

Just thought a little input on some warm weather gear might be helpful for some of you now that Summer is FINALLY here lol. It gets hot in Kelowna in the summer so I've added the Joe Rocket Phoenix 10 Mesh Jacket (size M) and Joe Rocket Phoenix 2 Mesh Overpants (size M, reg. leg length) to my gear. I'm 5'9" and 160lbs, 24 in. waist with a 30 in inseam for jeans. Jacket fits perfect. Pants fit good and comfortably over a pair of pants or even shorts for the very hot weather. I originally ordered the 'short' leg version (based on internet reviews) but found that the bottom of the let rode up over my boots (over ankle boots) and the knee armour was too high when in riding position. I exchanged for the 'regular' length leg version and although the knee armour is low when standing/walking and the cuffs touch the ground they are perfect when in riding position on the bike. I have also added a pair of Shift Racing 'Kicker' boots. VERY comfortable and 'feel' very secure and like reasonable protection for a relatively short boot. I bought my regular shoe size (9) and they fit perfectly. I'm happy with this gear and think you might be too if hot summer riding is an issue for you.

Back