Need Help Fixed my Sticky Clutch.Now my Bike Won't Drive in Gear

btees

as the title says, i had a problem with my bike (2009 fz6r, 14k kms) with the clutch being stuck and just tsalling out everytime im in gear and not shifting at all when i jump start it in 1st. today i opened up the clutch housing, took out all the clutch plates, cleaned them, let them soak in oil for an hour then re-assembled. i started the bike, let it warm up for 10 minutes, pulled in the clutch, and popped it into 1st with no stalling at all. i go to ride it out onto the street and it doesnt do anything. i completely let go of the clutch and the bike is just idiling in first. so i pop it into 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th, then 5th, and finally in 6th and same result, it just idles. I rode the bike earlier in the week when i popped it into 1st and rode it down my street. I put all the pressure and friction plates in the exact order so im lost and need some help. thank you in advance.

mark

did you soak them in bike engine oil? or car engine oil if you soaked them in car oil it has friction modifiers that make the clutch plates slip hence no forward motion 0therwise there may have b een an assembly error

btees

did you soak them in bike engine oil? or car engine oil if you soaked them in car oil it has friction modifiers that make the clutch plates slip hence no forward motion 0therwise there may have b een an assembly error
i soaked them in 10w-40 royal purple motorcycle oil for an hour. im pretty sure i did make a mistake somewhere but i put the friction plates and the metal plates in the exact same order so im just confused at this point

vcdstroyr

I'm just throwing this out there...but maybe adjust the clutch cable from both ends? When I put on new levers I didn't mark my settings on the clutch cable and I had similar issues when trying to get the bike in gear. I would ride fine but then stall/not getting in gear when stopped. Took a while to get it dialed in again.