kevin8198

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Wow...

Broke VS. I got so much money I have no clue what to do with it... :D

Fizzer6R

Found my car today !

i just bought one of these! got a great deal because it was a left-over ....silver and silver.. they wanted more for the green and black, i said no way

radial brakes..... 10000 cc motor.... adjustable forks and rear shock.... nice windshield.... and looks kind of cool... and the price was a steal.

2011 sold for 110,999.... they sold me the car for 108799.00 plus tax... pick it up tuesday.

1370 hp at the crank.... should me plenty and good mid range....

Last edited:
Reactions: JSP

r0ar

i just bought one of these! got a great deal because it was a left-over ....silver and silver.. they wanted more for the green and black, i said no way

radial brakes..... 10000 cc motor.... adjustable forks and rear shock.... nice windshield.... and looks kind of cool... and the price was a steal.

2011 sold for 110,999.... they sold me the car for 108799.00 plus tax... pick it up tuesday.

OMFG I literally spit out my drink, thanks a lot haha This is epic

Last edited:

RooKie

I was going to buy one, but when I found out that it doesn't fly, I said I'll stick to getting a busa. Nothing beats scraping the road with busa fairings :zombie:

rahuljp

Hilarious...hahah!

Superzoom

Are you sure it's not too long and heavy for you?

Fizzer6R

Are you sure it's not too long and heavy for you?
hey thanks for asking! of course it is, but I (think) got a great deal, and that's all that matters, right?

oh darn, i forgot to add, the only real reason why im getting it (certainly not because I like it) is because they gave me a killer deal on trade-in on my FZ6000-RR. heck with the 0.000002% i'm saving on taxes is worth it alone. i'm 110% certain when i go to pick it up, no numbers will change from dealer funny business - how do i know this? = cause i've been though it so many times before, silly-pants!... and if the deal doesn't go through, then i'll just start all over again and get a busa, or a zx-14, or a cb1000r, or a fz6, or some triumph model i ride at a demo day, where i hang my 1st forevers wheelie!! even though i've already owned an r1, busa, and gsxr1000 - but none of those were decent bikes, golly jeepers now that i think about it japan has NEVER made a quality motorcycle, until i claim it to be the one i finally get after months and months

PS: i betta goes nows and do's some workie, so i can actually pay for this thing i longs afters, or i won't even be able to put down a $ deposit, which i should've done in the first place. butt that woulda ruins all the funsa! :D

PSSSS: Kevin, sorry for hijacking your thread :(

PSS: make sure you quote my posts, so i can't go back on my words once you meanie creeps start doubting what I say, not sure why that ALWAYS happens??

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member