Videos to Make You think-large collection

CrazyCawi

CDN6R

Jesus,,C.C. you managed to scare the crap out of me!!!:eek: How can I ever get the nerve to get on the 6R and ride again!!!!!!:thumbup:

CrazyCawi

Im sure youll find a way :) These vids arent ment to scare, but just to heighten our awareness. I dont wanna see any riders go down....I know its not an IF its a WHEN....but still....watch these and be careful out there damnit!

PS. Check out the gold wing video that guy rocks!!!!!!!!!! haha

Last edited:

rskinz6r

wow and im a newbie lol ive seen videos where guys r being stupid on their bikes but not these type. Makes me wanna be even extra cautious...

Spunky99

Im sure youll find a way :) These vids arent ment to scare, but just to heighten our awareness. I dont wanna see any riders go down....I know its not an IF its a WHEN....but still....watch these and be careful out there damnit!

PS. Check out the gold wing video that guy rocks!!!!!!!!!! haha
Go take a private pilot's license flight course. You will be amazed at the difference in your situational awareness afterwards. You have 100 things to monitor in an airplane and you have to be 3 to 10 steps ahead of the curve or you are in deep poo poo. Riding a bike becomes much simpler but your awareness remains very high and you are a lot safer.

CrazyCawi

wow and im a newbie lol ive seen videos where guys r being stupid on their bikes but not these type. Makes me wanna be even extra cautious...
Im very glad to hear this....stay safe brotha! That was my intentions :thumbup:

Go take a private pilot's license flight course. You will be amazed at the difference in your situational awareness afterwards. You have 100 things to monitor in an airplane and you have to be 3 to 10 steps ahead of the curve or you are in deep poo poo. Riding a bike becomes much simpler but your awareness remains very high and you are a lot safer.
I know, Ive talked to alot of pilots(used to go to the airshows every year), I know there is alot to know and understand when flying an airplane. Its not easy. Just like after riding you bike, when you hop in a car you are much more cautious of others and MUCH more observant of what people are doing.