Turns light keep hangs...

MaKaM

I have problem with my fz6 2007 S2. Right directional light (or hazard lights) blink for 0,5s and hangs. There is no way to activate directional any way...
except "reset" them. Taking fuse out, disconnecting battery... or just activate horn (ffs why?) reset system. After that i can use left directional light normaly until i try left again. Rest of electrics works normal.

Lights are stock, bulb normal etc. There was some fixes with wiring but i dont know what. I just bought this bike and i dont know its history.

Any idea what i can be?

mike

I have problem with my fz6 2007 S2. Right directional light (or hazard lights) blink for 0,5s and hangs. There is no way to activate directional any way...
except "reset" them. Taking fuse out, disconnecting battery... or just activate horn (ffs why?) reset system. After that i can use left directional light normaly until i try left again. Rest of electrics works normal.

Lights are stock, bulb normal etc. There was some fixes with wiring but i dont know what. I just bought this bike and i dont know its history.

Any idea what i can be?
sounds like your flasher relay went bad.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

MaKaM

Problem was in wires from left pod (flasher relay) to licence plate hang. Some of cables was badly put close to exhaust silencer and isolation was burned.

All works sometime, on other day it gose like i describe before or sometime i have problem only with one directional light.
After cleaning and exchange isolation and puting wires in proper place everything is working correctly.

THX everybody.