Trying out the t30 battleaxe

ej'sfz

Gonna try out the t30's from Bridgestone, I had decent.mileage out of my Pirelli angel gt's And still have a couple thousand left on it but my front is roasted so I decided to just get a set and my shop tells me these are the tires to beat for all around use with lots of commuting.

Anybody put these through the ringer yet?

I figure $245 for the pair Is a good deal and hopefully will get 10k miles out of them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ej'sfz

Thats cheap for a set of good tires. Im gonna try out these t30's and see what kind of mileage I can get out of them... I probably would get only about 6k or so out of this pirelli gt I have now, but I just wanted a set to start fresh. I was about to go q3's too

Fizzer6R

whenever visiting a dealership, I always go over to the new tires and take a big deep breath in :p

VRIIClubby

Are the Q3's etc a multi compound tyre aswell? Most of my riding unfortunately is straight, straight long roads, no corners anywhere :(

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ej'sfz

Do these have more grip or long wearing than S20 ?
As far as grip goes its feelin pretty good. No sloppy spots gettin into the corners or anything. Haven't gotten too aggressive with it yet though

Are the Q3's etc a multi compound tyre aswell? Most of my riding unfortunately is straight, straight long roads, no corners anywhere :(
Yea most are dual compound. I cant imagine a ride with no corners lol