trondeal.com legit??

FazerWest

Hey all, i was looking at light colored mesh jackets, mine is red and black and just too warm at the moment, so I found this jacket for the best price here

Cortech LRX Air Women's Motorcycle Jacket Pink

but the site looks....weird? like they carry everything under the sun like...online fleamarket or something, anyone ever order from here before?

thanks a bunch!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Pcmsupply.com has that jacket for a hundred bucks on their eBay store. You can def find it elsewhere for the same price.

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

FazerWest

Pcmsupply.com has that jacket for a hundred bucks on their eBay store. You can def find it elsewhere for the same price.
thanks so much! and thanks everyone, ya im pretty good at seeing red flags ive had my fair share of scam artists and dont want to go through it again!!!
I actually got super lucky and found a guy on craigslist selling a white mesh jacket (just want a white one so its not so hot, didnt care about brand ect..) so i will be picking that up tonight, its a fieldsheer roma which is great cause its hard to find mostly all white mesh jackets!!! vegas heat is unforgiving