trojan mirrors

mchury

can someone please tell me where i can get a set of these mirrors please i am having alot of trouble finding them :mad:

arcflash316

I got mine off ebay... just do a search for them and they should come up...if you aren't having luck there just google it and maybe you'll find them thru the manufacturer. Hope that helps:)

cbzdel

before you buy... have you read the reviews??? they seem to be a love em' or hate em' mirror..

arcflash316

good point cbzdel... I am a lover, not a fighter... You lose vision directly behind you, but you should be head checking anyways so I didn't mind it... Just makes me head check more often than if I kept the stock ones. I thought about getting bar-end mirrors but I wanted to be as narrow as possible for white-lining(not no drug abuse):D I hit some old woman's rear view mirror going maybe 5mph between cars at a stop light and she proceeded to get out of her car to tell me all about it.... I felt like crap so it prompted getting the trojans and i love them...

bsoder

I bought mine from Fly'n'Cycle on Ebay and was quite satisfied going through them. As for the mirrors they are decent but not as good as the stock mirrors. The built in turn signals are nice to have also.

mchury

thanks alot to everyone that replied def helped out alot

cbzdel

there a whole thead with pics of these mirrors, I think its in the how do yo remove the stock mirrors thread.