Transformation Tuesday

acomeaux33cx

Lets see what your bike first looked like to what it looks like now.

Attachments

lizardsbba

Mines pretty stock still, mostly subtle changes. Flush mount turns, added LED's in the fake scoops for turns, fender eliminator and integrated tail. Next on my list is some better looking mirrors, clipons and lowering the front end a bit. Then I need to get my suspension set up properly.

Last edited:

itsjohn56

so very sad she was stolen and her engine is in a thousand pieces all over my kitchen floor:( hopefully i can get her running right again.

Brent27

Really like what everyone has done. Once I complete a few more things I'll add to the thread.

saint mucus - really like what you did with the purple. I like how you left a few areas black which really adds great contrast and makes the bike really pop!

It didn't say i couldn't! :D

Stock in 2011 to this:
08 Raven w/a few mods...
R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6.5° Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!