Traded FZ6R for GSXR 600 (Raised Bubble Screen For Sale)

mbridge51

A couple of months ago I traded my FZ6R in on a GSXR 600. I put the stock windscreen back on the Yamaha before I traded and I have a clear raised bubble windscreen for the Yamaha that is in perfect condition which I have no use for.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for $35 with no charge for shipping. It is in excellent condition and does help to deflect the air more over the top of the helmet.

Ride safe and have a Happy New Year!

Mike

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R Raised Bubble Windscreen (Clear)

gearhead

If you still have it, I am interested. PM me.

njdan

Let's see a few pics of the GSXR. I love that bike. If you don't mind what did they give you on a trade in on the FZ6R?

Liz

A couple of months ago I traded my FZ6R in on a GSXR 600. I put the stock windscreen back on the Yamaha before I traded and I have a clear raised bubble windscreen for the Yamaha that is in perfect condition which I have no use for.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for $35 with no charge for shipping. It is in excellent condition and does help to deflect the air more over the top of the helmet.

Ride safe and have a Happy New Year!

Mike

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R Raised Bubble Windscreen (Clear)

Im a little curious why you traded the FZ6R for a GSXR? Im actually trying to get rid of my R6 for the FZ6R! were you not happy with the yamaha or anything? im just trying to make sure the FZ6R is gonna be right for me! im actually still in the learning process of riding!

mbridge51

Let's see a few pics of the GSXR. I love that bike. If you don't mind what did they give you on a trade in on the FZ6R?
I got $5,700 trade allowance for my FZ6R. The bike had 2,400 miles on it and was in excellent condtion. The GSXR I bought was a new '08 with no miles on it and it was heavily discounted.

njdan

The GSXR is beautiful. If I could get $5700 trade in for mine I would do the same thing as you. My bike only has 1100 miles and is in mint cond also.

mbridge51

Im a little curious why you traded the FZ6R for a GSXR? Im actually trying to get rid of my R6 for the FZ6R! were you not happy with the yamaha or anything? im just trying to make sure the FZ6R is gonna be right for me! im actually still in the learning process of riding!
Most of my time on the bike is spent taking short trips (2-4 hours) up to the mountains and finding some twisties. Also, I took the FZ6R to Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Al and did a track day (most fun I've ever had on a bike). I don't use my bike for commuting. I loved the FZ6R, but with the desire to do more track days and given the time I spend up in the mountains, I really wanted something with a more agressive feel and advanced suspension with more adjustablity.

If more of my riding would have involved commuting or longer, touring type trips, I would have kept the FZ6R. The quality of the FZ6R was top notch and I was happy with it.

I think whether or not you would like the FZ6R more would depend a lot on what kind of riding you will be doing and whether or not you need the ability to dial in the suspension more.

I actually feel just as comfortable on the GSXR as I did on the FZ6R.