this makes me soo angry!!

6R Blackout

I agree that makes me blow a gasket, that makes me more than angry, if I were on that bus I would have jumped out of my seat and ran after that fucking asshole and beat his ass all over that sidewalk till he was unconscious! Then I would have asked his buddies if they needed and an attitude adjustment as well. Then I would have went back on the bus and helped the driver and asked if he needed medical attention and then called the police to come pick up the asshole on the ground that I just beat the shit out of!

So yeah that really pisses me off!
Can't even do your job these days without some group of hoodrats and criminals causing trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

danieljardim

I agree that makes me blow a gasket, that makes me more than angry, if I were on that bus I would have jumped out of my seat and ran after that fucking asshole and beat his ass all over that sidewalk till he was unconscious! Then I would have asked his buddies if they needed and an attitude adjustment as well. Then I would have went back on the bus and helped the driver and asked if he needed medical attention and then called the police to come pick up the asshole on the ground that I just beat the shit out of!

So yeah that really pisses me off!
Can't even do your job these days without some group of hoodrats and criminals causing trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout
OMG I'm punching the guy in the face through my computer screen right now.