Tank & Saddle Bag Questions

bjpinub

I ordered a Joe Rocket Manta (not XL) tank bag in blue as well as the Cortech Sport Saddlebags in blue this past Sunday (5/9/2010). It will probably take a little while for them to come in. I didn't get the tail bag yet because I mainly want to see how much room the saddlebags will give me. While I wait patiently for my items, I was wondering about a few things.

Does anyone else have a JR Manta tank pad (preferably not the XL version) on a Blue FZ6R, and if so, got any pictures? Also, does anyone have any pictures of the Cortech Sport saddlebags on a blue FZ6R? I am wondering if either bag will look out of place because the blue bags and blue paint won't match exactly. Also, for those who have the Cortech Sport saddlebags, are there any secrets/tips for installing the bags? Is it better to run the straps over or under the rear seat? How much do the bags vibrate, that is, do they stay soundly attached to the bike or do they run a risk of vibrating off or getting caught in the wheel?

Many thanks in advance as any thoughts/input would be appreciated.

ajcatx

manta

I have a all black one on a blue fz6r....i will try to go out and take pics tonight with it on

lulublack

cortech tribag system

Hi,
does anybody know how to assemble the saddlebags on the bike (2209 Fz6R) to avoid interference with the wheel? i just gor the right bag scratched and I guess I used wrong spots to hook them. Thanks