t-rex racing products

72racer

Elite Member

MikeN02

Was looking at t-rex racing website,was looking at a rear stand and no cut sliders,the prices seem really reasonable,i was gonna order pit bull stand,but for price of pitbull i can get stand and slider kit at t-rex,was wondering if anyone has ordered from them and how good are their products....
I really like their company and think I only had one mess up with them. Some members actually have the frame sliders from there as well.

Also, from the R6 forum the people who bought the stands haven't had any issues with them and they've had it for 2 years+. Now one side of my slider on my R6 is a little bit too short than I wanted but it's cheap ($25) and their spools are cheap too.

Now my problem was I ordered no cut sliders for my brothers Honda CBR F4i but they wouldn't go in and when I returned them they charged a restocking fee because it was kind of damaged.

2w05thletes

Have you ordered the stands? If so which ones? You've got my curiousity peaked!

72racer

Elite Member

MikeN02

I ordered black universal comes with adapters to use spools or not,stand and no cut frame sliders 141.00 to my door...should be here in few days will let everyone know how well the stand works when it comes...
I believe T-Rex Racing stands are great and that you shouldn't buy the pit pull stand unless you like top of the line name brand stuff. T-Rex Racing is also a name brand but isn't as popular.

Regardless, if I was getting a stand for the first time I'd go with T-Rex instead of harbor freight. Even though Harbor freight is cheaper and some people say it works, I'm a bit skeptical about buying something to lift my motorcycle up in a tools warehouse...

Though I do have the harbor freight rear, I would still prefer the T-Rex if I had money.

72racer

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

tobymax

non spooled? universal?

Which of these are the ones for our bike?
they all say yzf600r, but they talk about non spooled s or v or universal?

T-Rex Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands Universal, F4, F4i, YZF600R, non-spooled, S

T-Rex Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands S

???

Fenixgoon

Which of these are the ones for our bike?
they all say yzf600r, but they talk about non spooled s or v or universal?

T-Rex Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands Universal, F4, F4i, YZF600R, non-spooled, S

T-Rex Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands S

???
yeah i'm curious as well about the stands. i don't want to buy from harbor freight. also, where do the sliders mount to that they don't require drilling?

72racer

Elite Member

72racer

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

72racer

Elite Member