T Rex Frame Sliders

MikeN02

Looking for T Rex Frame Sliders. They didn't list them on the website anymore because they are backstocked or something.

If you can post me the price and shipping? I live in the US.

DragonBlu

I just emailed the company yesterday to see if they have the bugs worked out and what the price would be to Portland ,OR. No answer yet,but I.m sure they will answer soon.

MikeN02

Coool, we're in the same shoes together. I'm scared to death of dropping this brand new bike.

JSP

Super Moderator
Just go easy on front brake until you get used to it.
As for the rear also! Seems I can mash the front, but the rear locks easy...

MikeN02

First accident was in a rear lock, so I'm kind of scared of the rear :banghead:
I just wish this rain will let up so I can break in the new tires.

JonKerr

Elite Member

MikeN02

Did you lock the rear and release it while you were still rolling? I've locked the rear a couple of times. Once I picked it up completely avoiding a car making a left when left turns were supposed to yield to oncoming traffic. As long as you hold that rear locked until you're stopped you should be fine. It's the front locking you have to worry about. Gotta let go of that one as soon as you get a hint the front is going to lock. But if you let the rear go when you're not perfectly lined up you're most likely going right over the bars.
Yeah It was on my Ninja 500. I remember the MSF course. They told me to keep the rear locked and release and reapply if the front locks. But Some guy cut me off and slammed on his brakes and I couldn't slow down enough and locked up my rear and it came over to my right and I went down on my left.