Strange Encounters?

r0ar

Hey guys and gals

I was riding home the other morning and happened to encounter a cow in the middle of the road and it made me chuckle a bit not going to lie.:D

What is the strangest thing you have ever encountered on the road?

Spunky99

Hey guys and gals

I was riding home the other morning and happened to encounter a cow in the middle of the road and it made me chuckle a bit not going to lie.:D

What is the strangest thing you have ever encountered on the road?
Dude...Don't call heavy chicks cows or whales etc....:D

2QUIK4U

Rattlesnake in the middle of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Fizzer6R

prob a nice mid size turtle, though at first was a rock, then when passed saw it had legs...

Wooster

Was just a few weeks ago was at a stop light about maybe 10 cars back and there was a dead dear that was right next to me on the side of the road. It must have been sitting there for a while just stewing. The smell was awfull. Longest light I ever sat at.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Alligator, but it was not all the way in the middle of the road thank god! :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

meganiimarie

A few weeks ago I was riding to a friends house, my buddy was following me with a passenger. I see what looks to be a cloud in the road in front of me. I start to slow early and I find a herd of sheep and weird Italian gypsy sheepherders. As I try to make it past them one of their dogs tries to herd me back in to the pack. I guess the white bike confused the poor pup. See something new everyday...

r0ar

A few weeks ago I was riding to a friends house, my buddy was following me with a passenger. I see what looks to be a cloud in the road in front of me. I start to slow early and I find a herd of sheep and weird Italian gypsy sheepherders. As I try to make it past them one of their dogs tries to herd me back in to the pack. I guess the white bike confused the poor pup. See something new everyday...
Wtf lol a cloud ? You should taken it as a Kodak moment and taken a picture that's soo effin random .

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

rahuljp

Saw a turkey run across the road once... guess its not that uncommon?

Deathdiesel

Full sized 3 person couch sitting in the middle of a lane once on the highway. It stayed there for like 3 days before someone picked it up. And had a turkey the other day, flew out right in front of me.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member