Stolen

fz6rwolf

Go out to the driveway this morning, something not right, oh hell the bike is gone!!!! Steering was locked so they broke the ignition off. Police came and said will contact if recovered (fat chance, knew what they were doing). Gieco called and agent handling my claim will call Tuesday. Have $1,000 deductible which don't have available. This is going to suck.

DakinechicK

Oh man, that sucks!! :mad:
So sorry to hear... hopefully they find it. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Some people, these days, have nothing better to do, unfortunately. It would be nice if those people went out and got a job and became a decent member of society.

blkbrd

Elite Member

RoadTrip

bike theft is getting out of control, sorry for your loss, hope you get back on the road soon, hang in there

Michael Wilson

I have this idea for an anti theft system for our bikes BUT I need some help with the design... So basically we wire up our bike to like say oh hell idk..... 75000 volts? be able to have a finger print scanner were we can set like 2-3 ppl that can deactivate it (in case of kids or wife or whoever) Same concept as the bug zapper lights but in a super huge human form! Marthy? :D

Sorry about the bike bro we really need to figure out how we can secure these things without spend G's on alarm systems. I know how it feels, seems like some one jsut kidnapped your baby... It hurts :mad:

b_who

wow sorry to hear that
i hope this never happens to you again or anybody else

hope they somehow finds the a**holes and your bike

Fizzer6R

bummer :mad:

for insurance you don't actually have to pay the deductible to make a claim. so if they give you $5000. for the bike loss, they'd just minus the deductible from it and give you $4000.

CDN6R

Godman this absolutely sucks.... Thank heavens you have insurance to cover the loss. I hope that the thieves have something of theirs stolen (Pay back is a bitch!)

fz6rwolf

Still owe so hopefully at least covers the loan amount. Now though since was out of work last year for 6 weeks after back surgery and got behind on some things credit now crap so out of riding now for who knows how long. The one thing that off and on since 14 years old and now 49 that I really enjoyed some punks took from me. Now I put up security lights and have on order a security camera system.

Michael Wilson

Still owe so hopefully at least covers the loan amount. Now though since was out of work last year for 6 weeks after back surgery and got behind on some things credit now crap so out of riding now for who knows how long. The one thing that off and on since 14 years old and now 49 that I really enjoyed some punks took from me. Now I put up security lights and have on order a security camera system.
:steve: (about the security system at your house) Don't worry dude we all hit speed bumps in the road with finances. Some larger then others and some smaller then most. Just keep your head up and hope for the best! My wishes to you

motoguy82

haha, orgasmo was good. I thought it was going to be this one.

Hopefully these make you laugh Wolf. Things will be ok.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3L9BQQ4Gs]YouTube - ‪Trunk Monkey‬‏[/ame]

Crocop43

atleast u had full coverage instead of liability as i dont think that would be covered otherwise

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Spunky99

Did you have gap insurance?

surfcycle

Hated to read that your bike was stolen...maybe fewer bikes would be stolen if thieves had their hands cut off as punishment. Sure it may seem barbaric but I bet they would think twice!! :mad:

Detrich

Ack. That sucks. At least ur insurance should cover it... Hope things work out

fz6rwolf

Can't believe it but Providence PD then Pawtucket PD call about 10pm last night saying found my bike in Pawtucket and it's at tow shop. Pawtucket cop told me of course ignition gone (I found ignition on ground here), at turn signal broken and scratches one side. Not bad damage wise so not going to claim insurance. Said they found in a back yard but no arrests.