sport seat

MikeN02

Looks nice. You should get a different color besides black to match our bikes. Also see if you can get the Yamaha Logo/Symbol or FZ6R on the seat.

Newmason

Where did you find out the cost on these seats? I would def buy one too! Have been looking for a different seat since I got the bike. Will need one before my cross country trip to arizona and back end of the summer!

joloy133

Where did you find out the cost on these seats? I would def buy one too! Have been looking for a different seat since I got the bike. Will need one before my cross country trip to arizona and back end of the summer!
Called customer service and talked to rep. You have to arrange a shipping and pay arrangement, before you mail in your seat (they use yours as the bike is too new). Turn around is one week as of today.

Newmason

Very cool. Are you going to send them your seat? I think I just might when I get it back from the shop

joloy133

Very cool. Are you going to send them your seat? I think I just might when I get it back from the shop
Don't want to pass a week w/o riding, weathers great here. Am looking to pickup a used one first. First rainy week it may go in, (stock seat not bad till 2hours into a ride).

travstoll

Don't want to pass a week w/o riding, weathers great here. Am looking to pickup a used one first. First rainy week it may go in, (stock seat not bad till 2hours into a ride).
agreed, I put 300 miles on the bike Sunday, and could have done another 300 with no problems. I have a sheepskin seatpad I am going to throw on there from alaskaleather.com and see how I like that. I might look into another seat option if that does not satisfy me.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Pizz

I'm having a local seat maker put 1" of memory foam in my seat. The result will look just like stock, only much more comfortable. All in, $90 Canadian. Just dropped it off today, so I'll post some pictures when I get it back.

Newmason

Pizz very awesome! Let us know how it works out

toekneedee

Just got my seat back from Spencers. I got the Supracor LD upgrade. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I liked it on my old Duc ST2. Looks virtually the same as stock and doesn't store heat like gel. Worth a try for $75 plus shipping. Check out GreatDayToRide.com if interested

Pizz

Got my seat back

I had my local seat upholsterer put an inch of memory foam in my stock seat. Total cost was $90.

Got it back today:

I'll need to wait for a 4+ hour ride to see how it really works.

Pizz

It'll be a while. It was nice enough to ride yesterday, but it's getting cold for the next couple weeks.

Roaddawg

Do you at least have anything to say about it? Better? Softer? Not too many of us here plan 4+ hour rides, but I'd like to know what you think of it right now compared to stock.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member