Some new pics of the Daytona

iSpoolin

Finally got some decent pics of the bikes new mods, still have alot on the way, this is just where she sits right now:

Those are still unedited and all that jazz, i'll post the better versions later, not really trying to hard sadly I didn't have time. Plan to go out this weekend for a truly focused shoot if I can ever get a day off with no rain.

Now I wish it would clear up so I could actually go hit up a good ride. So far this year all of my riding has been the same run, which isn't that great. I am liking the Q2's for what i've gotten to do so far though!

iSpoolin

Beautiful bike!!!! I have the Q2's as well i like them, nice grip, dunno how many miles they last for yet, but will keep an update as i go. good pics!!!
On average a Q2 rear last about 4k miles on a Daytona from what i've read. Which is well worth it for the price. Grip is amazing!

KeysRider3

Absolutely bee-you-tee-full bike. Killer color. In Motorcycle-USA.com's 2011 Supersport Shootout (Suzi, Kawi, Honda and Yama 600s, Ducati 848, Daytona 675R, and GSX-R750) the 675R ranked 2nd in the Street comparisons, but 3 of 5 testers said they would prefer having the 675R as their personal ride. Congratulations!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member