SOLD Used High Tech Speed Proton Flushmount Turn Signals - $60 + Shipping

NoDoze

SOLD!

Used High Tech Speed Proton Flushmount Turn Signals - $60 + Shipping
BONUS: I'll include left and right Yamaha OEM 3-wire connectors
Method of payment: PayPal and shipped to verified address

I no longer have my FZ6R so I have these lights up for sale. I have about a thousand miles on them. Still in pristine condition and works flawlessly. I'm including left and right Yamaha OEM 3-wire connectors.

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

BONUS 2: I'll also include two 5-Pod LEDs that you can put in the bike's faux air intake (view video below).

Product Information:
High Tech Speed Proton Flushmount Turn Signals

HighTechSpeed Proton flushmounts are the best fitting, brightest, most durable and most exciting flushmounts available. They combine programmable effects with super brightness to create the most visually stunning flushmount turn signals you've ever seen! Proton flushmounts install with no cutting and are made for each application, so you can be sure the fit is perfect. Durable, dependable, with no cutting or bike modification required to install. Proton flushmounts are CNC machined from a solid block of UV stabilized, impact resitant acrylic. They will not scratch or break and will never burn out. Proton lights function as running lights as well as turn signals. They are quite simply the best money can buy.

• [*]Programmable - choose from 3 exciting blinker affects, including: Fade-in/fade-out, strobe (multiple flashes per blink) and standard blink
    [*]The brightest flushmounts available on the market
    [*]Easily visible from the front, rear and side
    [*]CNC machined from solid UV and scratch resistant acrylic
    [*]Full reverse-hookup and overvoltage protection
    [*]No cutting required to install - custom fit for your bike
    [*]Internally balanced for correct blink speed regardless of load
    [*]Functions as a running light and programmable turn signal

Video footage of lights on my FZ6R set to pulse.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m--oGyvWN8"]My Ãntonia: Proton Flush Mount & 5-Pod LED - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

NoDoze

PM'd in re: shipping to Canada

NoDoze

SALE PENDING to raven6r

NoDoze

SOLD! Thanks for the quick payment.