so long 6r

bmw675

I'm going to miss my 6r, I've really enjoyed riding it. Luckily though, this is a sale thread and not a crash thread.

It was my first bike, didn't even try to get my m license until after about 200 miles of riding, i was truely green(first try though). just a couple months shy of 2 years and i logged just over 6200 miles.

I'm sure i will regret letting it go. was forsale for maybe 2 weeks at most and the first person that came to look at it, just took it home today.

I will try to keep you guys up to date on what/when i get a new one. I had one picked out that was an awesome deal but it appears to have been scooped up by someone else.

Chucker

What direction are you heading?

J.J.

Congrats on the sale, though it sounds bittersweet right now.
Wish you the best on the next stage for ya.

bmw675

i am really leaning towards the new daytonas, the only thing holding me back right now is that the closest dealer is just over 2 hrs away.

Chucker

i am really leaning towards the new daytonas, the only thing holding me back right now is that the closest dealer is just over 2 hrs away.
Look at it this way, your first ride on your new bike will be just over 2 hr. :steve:

bmw675

Look at it this way, your first ride on your new bike will be just over 2 hr. :steve:
you would think, but, it would be a 2 hr nervous ride in my truck, hoping that it stays upright on the trailer.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
you would think, but, it would be a 2 hr nervous ride in my truck, hoping that it stays upright on the trailer.
Uh, NO! :spank:

Daytonas don't get trailered, they get ridden home!! :steve:

Sparkxx1

Damn I wouldn't to sell the fz6r even if I go for the CBR600RR I want. Lots of luck to you man and just because you get something different, stick around!

Lol I've had the fz6r for 1k miles now and 900 of those were with only permit, it's a blast to ride, and a blast to learn on. I'm too immature to ride a 600cc SS, I'll wait a couple of years.:thumbup:

djf18374

Damn I wouldn't to sell the fz6r even if I go for the CBR600RR I want. Lots of luck to you man and just because you get something different, stick around!

Lol I've had the fz6r for 1k miles now and 900 of those were with only permit, it's a blast to ride, and a blast to learn on. I'm too immature to ride a 600cc SS, I'll wait a couple of years.:thumbup:
I would say you are more mature than you give yourself credit for...I mean you are smart enough to realize that you don't NEED that power and speed to be happy and enjoy riding safely. Good for you!:thumbup:

Deanohh

If you could ride that thing for 2 hours straight, then you've got a tougher butt than I do. Its like sitting on a shovel. Everything else about the Daytonas is fantastic, but I couldn't get past the comfort factor.