Smoked tail light

togle5

Motodynamics. $83 with shipping. Fully integrated with sequential turn signals and stop alert brake. They had a recal on their last batch not to long ago and sent those that bought one a new one and let us keep the old one. The original one worked fine for me so I kept it on and am selling the new one for $40 plus shipping cost. PM me if you are interested.

Gixerhp

Motodynamics. $83 with shipping. Fully integrated with sequential turn signals and stop alert brake. They had a recal on their last batch not to long ago and sent those that bought one a new one and let us keep the old one. The original one worked fine for me so I kept it on and am selling the new one for $40 plus shipping cost. PM me if you are interested.
Is it smoked?
Pic on the bike please

new2yam

I have a brand new one, smoked. Unboxed. I'll knock 20% off and ship for free. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

new2yam

Dang it, same story here. You're killing me with what you're giving it away for lol.