SENA SMH10 firmware update :)

VRIIClubby

Not sure if anyone else has just received the email from Sena (that has them)

but firmware vers 5 is now available and included finally is universal intercom!

I'm going for a ride hopefully (weather dependant) on Sunday with a bloke that has a Scala so I shall see how it works.

(mods feel free to move somewhere else)

short exert from the email:

Sena Users,

Thank you for using Sena products.

We are pleased to announce the release of the version 5.0 firmware of the SMH10 with major enhancements in functions and features such as Universal Intercom and Advanced Noise Control™.

- Universal Intercom: You can have an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headsets using the Universal Intercom™ function.

- Advanced Noise Control™: It is equipped with wind noise suppression and intelligent Noise Gate in the intercom to limit the interference of wind noise and background noise while riding.

- Sidetone: If this feature is enabled, you can hear what you are speaking during an intercom conversation or a phone call.

You can upgrade your firmware using the new Device Manager v1.4.4 for Windows and v1.9.4 for Mac users.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BigRobb

The built techno. A cheap, but functional built-in Bluetooth helmet. I was kinda forced to buy it since that's what my brother has.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member