Security options

M

mxgolf

That's too expensive. You can get a whole alarm system for that price. Do a search for alarm systems and check them out. :thumbup:
The good one is the Scorpion.

F

Fz6Sa

IMO, and I believe many of the other members here will agree, the way to go is the Scorpio SR-i900.
Easy to install, insurance company approved, no-hands-operation and a 2 way remote.

F

FZ1inNH

I've got full covereage insurance with riders for accessories, mods and gear. If someone wants it, they can take it. I'll just get another one. Especially for that price! WHEW!

LoJack is $595 with a service fee per year..... another Ouch! But, you can get a decent insurance break with it installed so it may be a plus for those of you with high insurance costs? :don'tknow: You can weigh the cost and the yearly fee VS the insurance savings.... Food for thought.

r0bot

Just incase anyone else was looking into these. I emailed the company since the website doesn't list support for the FZ6R (or didn't at the time of this posting) and here is there response for the Scorpio SR-i900. Looks like if you have the extra cash and want a heads up if anyone is messing with your bike this is a good option.

Hello Daryl,

We are in the process of updating our website but the connector kit YAM-6 will fit your bike. There will be 2 kits in the package, 1 for a R1 and 1 for a R6, the R6 will work on your bike. Let me know if there is anything else you might need.

Best regards,

Tom Conner
Scorpio Alarms
(480) 951-1109
[email protected]