Scottland?

Michael Wilson

Thinking about possibly moving to Scottland.

Why?

So I can attend aprillia factory training :D

Yes or no?

Hmmmm

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

CDN6R

Myself I have never been to the U.K. although my sister -in- law lives in Ireland. I do have family (England/Ireland/New Zealand) some day I hope to go visit. I dohave a real soft spot for England,,my Mum was from there.:uk:

If I could do a few things over I regreate not going years ago when I was single and lots of spending money. So I suggest you do it,,go to Scotland.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

6R Blackout

You're only young once. Do it before you get a significant other and/or kids.
+1 there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

Michael Wilson

:hijack::hijack::hijack::hijack:

DavidB455

Roads were great when I lived there. Seems they actually used the Road Tax to fix roads, at least then :)
Not anymore. They range from good to bad. Some which you are just playing dodge the gravel patch and watch out for the assault course of pot holes. And its one T in scotland not two :spank:

amg14

my gf is going to school in September for masters in Edinburgh. i have to decide if im going to move there for a year while she goes to school there or stay home in michigan. if i stay in MI we are not going to do a long distance thing so essentially the later decision means breaking up :/

im torn. it sucks. i dont like making decisions like this.

DavidB455

There is loads of good roads (in good conditions) near Edinburgh. Your better going out Stirling way for good roads though

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member