Sale or Trade Bone Stock Raven Fz6R

Millhouse

Hey guys, putting the bike up for sale or trade over the winter. It's a great bike, but I am looking to get something a little more track oriented to take down to Mid-Ohio next year.

2009 Fz6R
2300 miles
Oil changed at 500 miles to Amsoil full synthetic and OEM oil filter
The bike is 100% bone stock
Asking $4500 obo

I am the second owner. I bought it from a girl locally with 249 miles on it. She did drop it over once, but she was nearly stopped when it happened and the damage was VERY minor. It has some scratches on the engine cover on the left side, left fairing, and the side of the "air scoop". They are only really noticeable if you are looking. I have never had anybody say anything to me about it ever.
If you are truly interested in the bike I can take pictures of anything you want no problem :)

Trades I would be interested in include gsxr600, gsxr750, cbr600rr, cbr1000rr, zx6r, r6, r1, Daytona 675, or a Speed Triple. I am not interested in anything with a caburator :p I can put up cash on my end too if the deal is rite.

You can reach me by pm but the best way to contact me would be by phone. You can call or text 4192176184

Attachments

Last edited:

Millhouse

Bump. Still open to offers. I have the itch for a different toy. Willing to ship at buyers expense. The bike does have some mods now (windscreen, flushies, fender eliminator, and tail light) but all original parts are included with sale.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Millhouse

i likes your price tags :)...to bad Im poor and to bad your not a dealer i can make payments to :p id go to OH for a bike :) thats not to far from VA

nice bike GLWS
Banks give out loans every day Jon! :p Put a little money down and you should be good to go :thumbup:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

roadrat

Wow, I hate to see you sell her Millhouse - especially because the new mods look so awesome. :thumbup: Any way you can spring for ANOTHER bike? I also have a Ninja 1000 - love the Ninja like my own kid but the 6r is such a great workhorse, so forgiving and so comfortable that's the one I ride daily.

iSpoolin

lol i dno about that :p i still got $5,752 on my car haha granted i have never missed a payment and they are all more than what they are suposed to be... i dont think i have enough credit history to get another loan on my own for $3k
Lendmark Financial in Clarksburg,WV.

CALL THEM! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, they gave me my FZ6R loan when I had NO credit whatsoever. Never had made a payment in my life. Had payments of like 180 a month, but that was %100 financed at $4000.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Millhouse

Wow, I hate to see you sell her Millhouse - especially because the new mods look so awesome. :thumbup: Any way you can spring for ANOTHER bike? I also have a Ninja 1000 - love the Ninja like my own kid but the 6r is such a great workhorse, so forgiving and so comfortable that's the one I ride daily.
I *could* spring for another bike, but I am currently saving for a downpayment for a house too so I am trying to keep my monthly outgo to a minimum. If the Fz doesn't sell, I will still ride and enjoy her. I just have my eye on a few different machines :eek: Im super indecisive when it comes to vehicles... Lets put it this way. I just turned 21 on the 8th and I have already owned 11 different vehicles bikes and cars combined lol. I just play with them for a while, and move on to something different i guess.

roadrat

I *could* spring for another bike, but I am currently saving for a downpayment for a house too....
Get your priorities straight man!!! ;)

KeysRider3

What RoadRat said. Rent, start investing half of what the difference between your rent and a house payment is, and use the other half to fund your passion!

Millhouse

What RoadRat said. Rent, start investing half of what the difference between your rent and a house payment is, and use the other half to fund your passion!
I have a "One toy at a time" rule rite now. I currently pay no rent so I am able to put a minimum of $600 a month in the bank towards a house alone. Its hard to rent a place around here for less than $450 a month, so if I go that route I am not going to have much money to save for a house or play with. I get a sizable raise every 6 months so in a few years when I am making better money I may have a few toys at a time ;)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Millhouse

Make Offer, Tell a friend! Bike is sitting cozy in the garage waiting for a buyer. More than happy to help with shipping if you live out of state. I can make a video of the whole bike head to toe with start up and everything if thats what you need.