Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

rahuljp

Brings back memories...

I was born and raised in Kuwait, but during the Gulf War, we had gone to India, and at that time, my parents only had a scooter to get around on.

I was that kid in the middle back then. Fortunately, both my parents are skinny, so you could actually see me. My sister would also be standing/leaning against the seat in front of dad...!:p :D

Those were the days...!!! Also.. no helmet or anything for any of us!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

fltdriver

Heck, I remember as a kid on long road trips sleeping in the area behing the rear seats up underneath the rear window in my grandmother's 1975 Lincoln Continental. One sudden stop and I'd have splatted agains the windshield. :rolleyes:
We were going to a Royals game when I was 7-8 and I was riding in the back of a jeep pickup with a topper. Glad it had a topper because we flew across some RR tracks doing 45. I went from laying down to bouncing off of the roof back to the bed then back to the roof then to the bed then pressed against the cab because my grandma decided she needed to stop and check the truck out to see if she had left any pieces of it back on the tracks.

buzzbomb

Elite Member