Rizoma Goodies!

Gixerhp, you should have gone the full nine with your Rizoma spree and gotten these.

:D
They are nice , but the fact is, Jen still is only allowed training mirrors for now,, due to the failure of deploying the kickstand!

So at the price of the Rizoma's, she can still drop the bike 7 more times, hense the mirrors are $23 a piece!

They are nice , but the fact is, Jen still is only allowed training mirrors for now,, due to the failure of deploying the kickstand!

So at the price of the Rizoma's, she can still drop the bike 7 more times, hense the mirrors are $23 a piece!

Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr... Hater. :p

Thanks for the good pics, Gixerhp.

I'm wondering if it's necessary to have both case sliders and frame sliders. Does it depend how you go down?

Who needs an alarm, its only a way to stall the thieves, if they want it they will get it!
Thats why i pay for insurance!

That's my thoughts exactly for my scenario. My insurance covers up to $2000 in mods and I only have about $350 or so. If my mods cost more than the amount covered by insurance I would get an alarm for sure. That's just how I roll. ;)

Also, the bike's looking great! Can't wait to see final pics!

That's my thoughts exactly for my scenario. My insurance covers up to $2000 in mods and I only have about $350 or so. If my mods cost more than the amount covered by insurance I would get an alarm for sure. That's just how I roll. ;)

Also, the bike's looking great! Can't wait to see final pics!

If it warms up ill finish it on Sunday,

Ill post the pics when its done!

Back