q2 or anget gt...

ej'sfz

i know i know probably the billionth time this has been talked about, but i have been debating between the two alot recently...i am in need of a new rear and not sure which one to go with...my riding style is basically commuting 5 days a week 60 miles a day bout 40 miles on the curves and 20 straight freeway and some decent weekend riding in the twisties...really im lookin for some better tread life than 6800 miles out of the stock dunlop roadsmarts...
really what im lookin for is what kind of average mileage people are getting out of a rear or even a set of either tire...any input would be greatly appreciated thanks

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

ej'sfz

actually ended up just getting the gt....found a price that i dont think i can turn down for now...revzilla wanted 163 for just the tire otd....found a place here in s.d. that can get one wednesday for 177 mounted balanced tax and all....should be getting the front soon as well

jearnshaw

Your commute sounds alot like mine.... I have the GT's on my bike and I love them... I wasted my stock front in less then 4k miles and the GT now has almost 4k miles on it and it still looks like new. Great tires and awesome grip in the rain, never had a uh oh moment in the wet yet.

ej'sfz

thats good to hear...and i figured $144 for a gt isnt bad at all...my front is still lookin in great shape, but im pretty sure im gonna replace it when i get some extra cash, just to keep the same tires f&r

Pointman1776

Elite Member

ej'sfz

the q2's are just what they had in stock. and from what ive read, i think ill get more mileage out of the pirelli