Proton Flushmounts

cbzdel

pics? dont think anyone has done those yet...

JSP

Super Moderator
PICS OR A CURSE ON YOU FOR LIFE!!!!

:justkidding:

No really, PIC UP BOY!

:needpics:

OTTF

Could you also tell us which vendor you ended picking these up from?

Craxican

here they are

here's some pics; I would have given you pics with the lights on, but I have it on fast strobe so, its kinda hard to hit it just right.

Craxican

o yeah

Oh...I bought them fatbikez.com, no specific reason, they just had a picture of an R1 under their "FZ6R Proton Flushmounts" and I saw they were similar in size and shape, so I said what the hell and did it.

Craxican

It was annoying at first because the colors on the wire harness were odd to me but i figured it out by guessing pretty easily...but it's basically the same as any other. Leave the blue (on the bike) alone and the red (on the lights) alone unless you want the lights on like running lights. It only took about 10 minutes after getting the fairings off. The biggest problem was that there is no harness to hold the lights in place, so i just used the washer and the nut that came with the set and a power drill to tighten it just a tad too much and it is ON there.

PhatPhizzixxer

The 2009 R1 Flushmounts fit our bike. I put mine on last night. Looks awesome.:D
So, when you order, is this the model you select: "2007-2008 Yamaha YZF-R1 Proton Flushmount"? 'Cuz Fatbikez says they are out of stock.

PhatPhizzixxer

ok...cool...thanks!:)