Proton Flush Mount Install Question

I am in the middle of installing my new Protons...when I purchased them I read, "internally balanced for correct blink speed regardless of load" Yet after installing one I notice all my other blinkers (rear and mirror) are blinking fast. Anyone running protons know if I still need to install load equalizer???

Thanks FZ...I already have one for the rear, didn't really want to get another one and have to suck any more power then I have to.

Custom LED Order Confirmation
Thank You for Your Purchase!

Purchased!!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

txjames

Elite Member
Just keep in mind... it is not going to tell you when your signals aren't working, the whole point of the fast-flash.
Yeah...that's what the L in T-CLOCK is for...

Rawknrohl

Howdy,
Quick question: I have LED blinkers in back and installed protons on the front today, and I DO have an equalizer hooked up to the rear set, so same issue with the rears flashing fast, will another equalizer hooked to the protons fix this? I have another stand alone equalizer like the one I have on the back on hand, but I figured I would ask before I tore into the sexy wiring job I did on the protons... Thanks guys! -Rawk :D

Rawknrohl

Purchase this instead of another equalizer...much, much better!

Sent from my new EVO 4G LTE using tapatalk
I don't mind buying one, just wanted to know if the equalizer that is already sitting in my garage would work in the mean time. (I really hate fast flash, to me it looks like something is broken). -Rawk:)

travisH3

I don't mind buying one, just wanted to know if the equalizer that is already sitting in my garage would work in the mean time. (I really hate fast flash, to me it looks like something is broken). -Rawk:)
Yeah if you have the load equalizers sitting there, then yeah the will fix the issue. I just like the fact that the customled relay is plug and play, you don't have to go splicing wires.