Post your other vehicles

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

DakinechicK

What hormones do you speak of? We are talking about the jeep silly boy!

:D

Chevyfazer

Can't say that I've ever seen a panel in real life. That's gotta be pretty rare.

The 95 Dodge is just my donor chassis for the 50 Willys Wagon.

I consider the Cummins 4BT/6BT engines to be the most bullet-proof motor ever made, so I figured I had to put one in a old Willys.

I can't wait until I finish my 50 Willys with 750 ft lb of torque. It's gonna be a monster!
That would be pretty badass!!! The 60 I built was strictly set up for drag racing but I've been hunting around for another one to set up for the trails, the drag thing is fun but there arnt any good tracks close anymore.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

CtrlAltDl

Nice quads, I got me a 400ex too.

Attachments

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

ChUcK

Just be sure not to mess up and get your name on the 'loves willys' list
It's odd, this is the first it has ever occurred to me that the name Willys is remarkably similar to the phallic plural "willies."

I very nearly faux pas'd myself.

Mitch21

The YZ250 - my first 'real' dirt bike after a 125 pit pro

and my 1990 Toyota Landcruiser

Last edited:

CtrlAltDl

The 400ex is nice but my 450R is tit haha mods:
Barker Full Exhaust
Wisco 12.5:1 Piston
Wesco Cam
National Port Job done by Rossier Engineering
Ti Intake and Exhaust Valves
+1mm Exhaust Valves
-.5mm Exhaust Valves Stems
Dynojet Jet Kit 180 main
DYNA FS CDI Box
Lid Less Aluminum Air Box
K&N Air Filter

The only Real thing to do now is put a 480-500 jug on it heh
Hell yea! The 400EX is tame compared to any 450, especially yours with all those mods.

iSpoolin

2006 Trailblazer SS:

She's stock right now except for the intake and headlight duct being ported, ordered everything for my cam build though and should be getting started on that in a week or so:

LongTubes
E-Cutout
Comp XR275 Cam
DIY 4" Intake
Ported headlight intake
HP Tune

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited (Girls Car)

dcBear78

Bought a new car this week. It is a Holden Calais. 2010 model with 9000km's on it. Leather interior and premium sound system. I added the 22" VCT Abruzzi wheels. It's a 280hp V6. No rocket ship, but is exactly what I am looking for right now.

Holden is the local arm of General Motors. They export a V8 version to the states as the Pontiac G8 (after smacking it around with the ugly stick).

Chevyfazer

Bought a new car this week. It is a Holden Calais. 2010 model with 9000km's on it. Leather interior and premium sound system. I added the 22" VCT Abruzzi wheels. It's a 280hp V6. No rocket ship, but is exactly what I am looking for right now.

Holden is the local arm of General Motors. They export a V8 version to the states as the Pontiac G8 (after smacking it around with the ugly stick).
Well they did for like a year or 2 but, then they killed off Pontiac before we got that badass version, yalls HSV I think it's called?

But Chevy just brought the caprice back which is the same car just a little longer. But right now it's only available as the PPV (police patrol vehicle) and not available to the public. It won't be forever though!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337521346.810810.jpg

oorgle

this is what is currently in my stable

DSC02057.jpg
the one on the right is mine the left is my old roommates ( this was when my garage was actually clean)
belairs2.jpg
for some offroad fun
IMG_1846.jpg

Kayo7

Got my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer with some mods on it with my parents 2010 Moomba Mobius LSV boat that I was getting ready to trailer back to our shed for the season. Then I got my 2006 Sikk MX 125cc Pit Bike. Awesome to ride, GPS shows I top out at 50 mph. Then you know, I got a 1969 Shelby Cobra GT350 and a 1956 Ford Thunderbird :). Just kidding, just cars that we worked on at the shop I manage. But the car I wish I never sold was my 1981 Chevy Camaro. Picture shows it with my dad's 1998 Chevy Corvette when we took them to the track.

Attachments