Post your other ride.

jdesiano1

feel free to move this if need be.

Thought we'd like to see pics of your other rides. Heres mine.

2008 Dodge Charger Blacked out on 20's. Pictures just don't do her justice.

K

keira

Just a stock photo, because I don't have any of my actual car

1998 Honda Accord Coupe (mine has a spoiler), dark green with gold pinstripes

Wolfman

Attachments

D

dako81

Picked this up the last day of 2008. 2007 GT Supercharged leather...now has 48k miles. Paid $8100.

My first vehicle. My dad still has it. Love it. 5.2l 5 speed 4x4. God I beat the crap out of that truck but it has served me well. It's got 180k miles on it now. It had 109k miles on it when I had gotten it in late '05. I drive to much to afford 13-15mpg so I had to buy a cheap honda and sell him my truck. Then I found the grand prix and couldn't pass up the deal. I will buy it back from him after I get out of college and do a solid axle swap and probably a CTD conversion.

You can see both of them. I can't wait until I buy it back...

On a side note, I checked out your profile thing, you obviously ride, now I have seen your car, so I have a question. Do you have a younger sister? LOL!!! :spank: :spank: :ban:

;)

jdesiano1

Picked this up the last day of 2008. 2007 GT Supercharged leather...now has 48k miles. Paid $8100.

My first vehicle. My dad still has it. Love it. 5.2l 5 speed 4x4. God I beat the crap out of that truck but it has served me well. It's got 180k miles on it now. It had 109k miles on it when I had gotten it in late '05. I drive to much to afford 13-15mpg so I had to buy a cheap honda and sell him my truck. Then I found the grand prix and couldn't pass up the deal. I will buy it back from him after I get out of college and do a solid axle swap and probably a CTD conversion.

You can see both of them. I can't wait until I buy it back...

On a side note, I checked out your profile thing, you obviously ride, now I have seen your car, so I have a question. Do you have a younger sister? LOL!!! :spank: :spank: :ban:

;)

Younger sister yeah but she comes with baggage (my two adorable nieces) LOL Plus havent you ever heard "often imitated never duplicated"?:p

F

FZ1inNH

My current cage - a 300C SRT8.

Yo... I see red "X" and no pics? :confused: ;) If I take the code between the IMG tags, I can see the car in another tab though.... Hmmmmmm

Even stranger.... I can now see the first pic that I loaded in another tab, but not the other two? Hmmmmmmm again!

B

bcityroller

I dunno - I see the pics in my original post and also in your reply - same process I've used time and time again. Maybe a temporary Picasa glitch?

M

MarinaFazer

a 1996 Jeep XJ Selectrac 4x4 auto

and I recently acquired a 1997 Jeep XJ CommandTrac 4x4 5-speed

I don't have a photo of it yet, but it basically looks the same, but the 2nd generation shape of being more rounded...and PURPLE :Flash: hey...it was FREE and I fixed it!

and I have a 9ft Zodiac with little 3hp motor for scuba diving off the coast!

Attachments

C

champion221elite

This one is almost as fun as the FZ6. It's a 1996 Champion 221 Bass Boat with a Mercury 225 EFI outboard.