Paint!!

mchury

Does any one know where i can get any of the Cadmium Yellow paint that is on the 09 model????

Last edited:

MikeN02

Does any one know where i can get any of the Cadmium Yellow paint that is on the 09 model????
I don't think Yamaha releases their color codes, I read that somewhere on here. but you can get a color that is very close.

mchury

I don't think Yamaha releases their color codes, I read that somewhere on here. but you can get a color that is very close.
i was looking on ebay and they had the color code for blue. it was 8D or something like that. dont quote me on that code but the seller deff knew the code.

Mart Man FZ6R

There's someone here that painted their Givi saddble baggs to match a cadnium yellow. Color match looked perfect. I'd search for the thread.

Detrich

Yes. There are two online sources that you can get quality, matching touch up paint for our bikes:

***Note: the color codes from www.colorrite.com are the Yamaha color codes. i've done screen shots here for each color code for everyone's reference.
Due to new environmental protection agency laws, colorrite.com cannot send bottled paints to some states (example: southern california). They can usually still send the touch-up pens and aerosols though. If you need bottled paint, then use the code and order it from drcolorchip.com...

1. Color Rite - colorrite.com
Paint Search :: Color Results - ColorRite

2. Dr. Color Chip - drcolorchip.com
http://www.drcolorchip.com/
they mix their own paint. so, fill out the form as if you were ordering car paint, but give them the YAMAHA paint code- ie obtained from Color Rite. they will mix it to match and mail it to you within a few days.

hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

mchury

thanks alot detrich, helped out alot man

Detrich

Glad I could help :)