P1-X Tip for TBR exhaust installed today! (Review)

angelsneverlose

Hey guys,

Just thought id throw this out there...

I order the P1-X power tip today and installed it this afternoon (5mins)! The difference is extremely noticeable and it is now much better to drive around town (everyone agreed who i showed before/after's, and most liked it better now:thumbup:)! the reason for this is because I wanted to try and see if i could quite the stock TBR because while it sounded great for fast/track riding, it was deff on the loud side for simply commuting to work or enjoying a fun 2 up ride to enjoy the scenery!

My thoughts; If you think your TBR exhaust is on the loud side, get this! it sounds just as i was hoping:D! It is a lot quieter when commuting around town, but when i open it up (>6-7K), it still has that awesome TBR sound i purchased it for! The tone is also a little deeper now, and it has made a little more back pressure i think sine some of the torque i lost is now back:)

overall i would say its prolly 3/4's as loud as it was to give a very rough estimate!

Cliffs: is your TBR was loud to you, get the P1-X, it lowers it to the perfect sound level IMO!

angelsneverlose

Thanks for the great review! I just ordered a TBR exhaust today and if it is too loud for my liking I may get this.
well, it only takes literally 5 mins to switch... so you/anyone could do what im doing and if im gonna be driving hard, putting the OEM one on, and then for my normal driving, keeping the p1-x on:D