North Georgia MotoMeetup (video)

MiniMose

ChaseOnTwoWheels had a meet up... this is 5 minutes of the all day event. I had an AMAZING time... enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vId9Eb7NhM"]MiniMose - North Georgia Moto Meetup (Prism music video) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Good stuff bro. Saw chases update on the meetup but waiting for his vid of it to come out. He said y'all hit a bit of weather but I guess Georgia talk for a bit of weather is different from Cali speak. Looks like fun.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

MiniMose

Good stuff bro. Saw chases update on the meetup but waiting for his vid of it to come out. He said y'all hit a bit of weather but I guess Georgia talk for a bit of weather is different from Cali speak. Looks like fun.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

I hate how much rain you guys DON'T get.. it's really not fair... i miss the droughts. I will gladly take forest fires if it means year round riding weather, cause winter is going to be fun.

BKP

Glad you enjoyed it...

One of my riding buddies was there... He was the lone BMW F700GS... I think he said he saw a white 6R... Might have said hello to you...

I ride that route (across the dam) almost daily -- great ride.

MiniMose

Glad you enjoyed it...

One of my riding buddies was there... He was the lone BMW F700GS... I think he said he saw a white 6R... Might have said hello to you...

I ride that route (across the dam) almost daily -- great ride.
hell yea... that thing stuck out. i liked it alot. its in a few shots of mine.

why didn't you come out?

BKP

hell yea... that thing stuck out. i liked it alot. its in a few shots of mine.

why didn't you come out?
I already had other plans, otherwise, I'd have been there.

They're planning another trip in a couple of weeks that will do the Blood Mtn. run (Suches Loop), then head up to the Dragon, and run that... then back down to Suches. I may be up for that -- long day -- perhaps 6-8 hours of riding depending on how many Dragon and Blood runs they want to do. Might have to bring along my AirHawk... the Corbin's great, but anything short of a Russell Day-Long seat, on an 8 hour ride, requires help.

I'm riding this Sunday with another 6R buddy (he's on this forum as Sammy5, I think). You're welcome to join us, if you're up for it. Not sure of the route yet, but, probably something around the Richard Russell, or Blue Ridge... perhaps to Rider's Inn for lunch, or maybe the Rib place west of Helen. We'll see.

MiniMose

I already had other plans, otherwise, I'd have been there.

They're planning another trip in a couple of weeks that will do the Blood Mtn. run (Suches Loop), then head up to the Dragon, and run that... then back down to Suches. I may be up for that -- long day -- perhaps 6-8 hours of riding depending on how many Dragon and Blood runs they want to do. Might have to bring along my AirHawk... the Corbin's great, but anything short of a Russell Day-Long seat, on an 8 hour ride, requires help.

I'm riding this Sunday with another 6R buddy (he's on this forum as Sammy5, I think). You're welcome to join us, if you're up for it. Not sure of the route yet, but, probably something around the Richard Russell, or Blue Ridge... perhaps to Rider's Inn for lunch, or maybe the Rib place west of Helen. We'll see.

what time sunday?

BKP

what time sunday?
We usually meet around 10am at the Chevron station on 141 (Peachtree Pkwy) just south of 400 (across from The Avenue). It's typically a 4-5 hour day (couple hours out, couple hours back with lunch in-between). I doubt we'll be doing anything heavy duty, since we just did the Suches Loop last ride. But, all the rides we go on, are typically fabulous roads, scenic, up in the mountains, and lots of fun...

There are three of us, so far (all FZ6Rs). You'd be the fourth, if you want to join us.

PM me with your e-mail, and I'll keep you updated.