New some all white 2009 fairings? Trade me!

05R@v3n

We got a GREAT deal on my wife's 2009 FZ6R, good enough to ignore that the previous owner had tediously taken the time to remove the stock pink/black decals on the fairings:

Factory look:

What we have:

We figured that if she REALLY wanted them later, we could pick up some at the dealer. When we checked at the dealer it not only seemed to be near impossible to even get them, but they these weren't going to come with any lube applied first (IYKWIM).

What I'm hoping is that there's someone out there (hopefully local to Denver/Boulder/nearby) that wanted some all-white fairings in excellent condition and wanted to trade or make some sort of deal for the ones we're looking for.

If you are that person, please shoot me a PM.

rskinz6r

Hi. I would be really interested in trading but the only issue is my right side fairing has damage from a fall. PM me if interested.

Adroit

I actually have these, still great condition (never been down).. and was considering taking off the decals myself, have you looked into how much shipping these fairings would cost? (I'm not exactly local :/)

05R@v3n

I actually have these, still great condition (never been down).. and was considering taking off the decals myself, have you looked into how much shipping these fairings would cost? (I'm not exactly local :/)
Sent you a PM.

05R@v3n

Still looking for some fairings to buy/trade.

Apologies for anyone that has PM'd me, I didn't have the notifications for new PMs enabled, so I didn't see any responses. I've PM'd you back in case you still have them.

That said, I'm still looking for a right and left body set for these. Anyone out there looking to sell or trade for the all white ones I have? They are still in mint condition!

05R@v3n

Ended up having to order the replacement decals which had to come straight from the Yamaha factory in Japan regardless of who I order them from, and will take a month or more to get.

Went through Gearhead.com...seems like a good outfit. They had the lowest price I could find on them.

These (4) decals costed me ~$300. :disapprove:

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Yamaha - 36P-2831Y-00-00 - GRAPHIC 14 YAMAHA-36P-2831Y-00-00 1 $25.95
Yamaha - 36P-2832C-00-00 - GRAPHIC 16 YAMAHA-36P-2832C-00-00 1 $104.96
Yamaha - 36P-2832D-00-00 - GRAPHIC 17 YAMAHA-36P-2832D-00-00 1 $141.35
Yamaha - 36P-2832B-00-00 - GRAPHIC 15 YAMAHA-36P-2832B-00-00 1 $27.95
Subtotal $300.21
But...need the wife to be happy!