New fz6r owner

Y

yellowfz

Long time rider , just got the 09 fz6r so far love the bike , first thing is going to be the exhaust mod to get the exhaust note decibel level up a little .
Hope to see some of the members here on the road .

Gil

Bikegirl88

enjoy you bike!

CDN6R

My last 2 bikes were GSXR 750's, 15 years ago and so far I am lovin this do it all bike.Congrats on you purchase.:welcome:

Detrich

congrats on the new bike and welcome to our forum. :)

WANDERER

Me, jealous.....I don't have my FZ6R yet. As soon as I acquire a job, I'll surely finance one...or maybe i can get my gears now, like helmet, jacket, shoes, pants, Go Pro HD video cam, gloves, pants, whatelse? geeezzzzzz, alot of stuff that involves riding.
But anyway, good luck and have fun while also being safe out there.

posterchild2

New to the Forum, and new to the sport-bike world. Previously rode a Sportster 883. I have to say my 09FZ6R is like night an day compared to that clunky Harley. The shifting is smooth as butter, the riding position is very comfortable, and not to mention the bike stays very cool. I started commuting about 50 miles a day back and forth to work, and that Harley would often over-heat if stuck in daily traffic. The pipes would generate so much heat my ass and legs would be on fire. I would come to work soaked.I am doing the 600 mile service on my FZ6R tomorrow and can't wait to unleash all the RPM's. The bike is a perfect begginner bike; but a bike you will not outgrow anytime soon. I thought like most people, the more CC;s the faster the bike. Well let me tell you, this 600 CC bike will destroy most Harley's!

ry-mac75

New to the Forum, and new to the sport-bike world. Previously rode a Sportster 883. I have to say my 09FZ6R is like night an day compared to that clunky Harley. The shifting is smooth as butter, the riding position is very comfortable, and not to mention the bike stays very cool. I started commuting about 50 miles a day back and forth to work, and that Harley would often over-heat if stuck in daily traffic. The pipes would generate so much heat my ass and legs would be on fire. I would come to work soaked.I am doing the 600 mile service on my FZ6R tomorrow and can't wait to unleash all the RPM's. The bike is a perfect begginner bike; but a bike you will not outgrow anytime soon. I thought like most people, the more CC;s the faster the bike. Well let me tell you, this 600 CC bike will destroy most Harley's!
I picked up an 883 on the cheap last fall and use it periodically when I just want to just bomb around town. They're fun and comfy but bloody heavy and slow.... vibrate like an SOB too. The FZer is waaaaaaaaaaaay more fun, but I still dig on my 883 too.

posterchild2

I had a 2003 which was the year before the rubber-mounted engine, so that sucker did vibrate. The Sportster was a great bike to learn on, and if I wanted to just cruise on the open rode it was great for that. In Houston in the summer heat stuck in traffic, it was brutal man!

Back To Reality

Just bought an 09 Raven with 423 miles on it. Had it lowered, and will pick it up this coming week.

My last bike was a Virago 750. It was a comfortable commuter, but that's about all I have good to say about that bike. Yamaha doesn't always get it right.

I miss my old Seca II, however.

yamaman

I picked up my '09 FZ6R on monday june 14th, almost three tanks of gas and close to 700km on it since. Its a great little bike, I'm looking forward to more clean ashphalt!!!!